- ISO 9001/2015 Annual Surveillance Audit is complete. FBT passed with flying colours! Zero opportunities for improvement and zero non conformances.
- We have just received our NEW 5 Axis Machining Center-DMG-DMU 50 3rd Generation.
- FBT Inc. has recently purchased a uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer. This is the next level in the manufacturing process and allows FBT to evaluate fit, form and function at…
Innovation at its finest
FBT Inc. sets the standard for manufacturing solutions. For over 73 years, we have used an extensive knowledge of engineering and technical practices to provide our clients with the best.
Welcome to FBT Inc.
For over 7 decades FBT has focused on understanding customer needs in order to provide optimal manufacturing solutions. We use our proven engineering and technical capabilities to produce precision components and tooling. Our products and services combine traditional practices and modern techniques which are utilized by leading manufacturers around the world.Read More
- 40,000 sq. ft. Advanced Manufacturing Facility
- 4,000 sq. ft. Engineering and Office Administration
- 72 years of continuous operation in St. Catharines
The FBT Difference
Our quality program is just one of the many things that sets us apart from our competition. In order to be successful one needs a solid quality program. Quality isn’t just about having CMM’s, it’s an entire system that promotes preventative and corrective education.
At FBT Inc. our quality training starts with the team member’s first day at FBT. Our extensive apprenticeship program includes training in our inspection lab. Everyone is shown firsthand about our quality program and that quality is everyone’s responsibility.
We are proud to serve the dynamic and growing power generation field. We’re investing heavily in optimal equipment and ongoing skills training to stay at the leading edge.
Over many years we have built on all areas of our expertise to expand our services to the various sectors of the transportation industry.
Mining/Oil and Gas
We have worked closely with the oil and gas and mining sectors to reduce costs with strong engineering and understanding of the product design.
We have designed and built entire production lines for customers as well as manufacturing percision components for a variety of specific needs.